10 Conditions 4 Transition To Communism
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Repeal Term Limits 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Axis Of Evil:
Islam (Death Cult) + Envirmentalists + Media
Monday, June 7, 2010
Obama's agenda: Purposely Overwhelm U.S. economy For Systemic Failure, Economic Crisis & Social Chaos
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Code Pink activist and radical leftist Jodie Evans was one of Barack Obama’s top bundlers during the 2008 campaign. This radical also tried to rushed the stage during Sarah Palin's speech at the RNC convention in Minneapolis, MN.
Aaron Klein, Jerusalem bureau chief for World Net Daily, reports from New York: