10 Conditions 4 Transition To Communism
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
Repeal Term Limits 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
The one obvious and consistent feature self-evident in speech after speech comprising his world apology tour is Obama's disdain for America. Obama stands with the world's evil-doers in rejecting American exceptionalism. If there was a question about Obama's love of his country, the disparaging remarks on Wednesday about the country he was elected to lead confirm his scorn. There was no mention of the good that American men and women have done for the people of the world in the 20th and 21st centuries. There was no mention of the soldiers that have fought, been maimed, and died on battlefields across the globe so that people could be free of dictators the likes of which sat in the General Assembly and applauded for Obama. There was no mention of the financial support, the humanitarian aid, or the work of various American not-for-profits that exist solely to help individuals less fortunate the world over. And of course, there was no mention of the international AIDS-fighting campaign launched under George W. Bush, Obama's predecessor who received the biggest bashing in his speech.
Right Is Best Blog
Full Article At:
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
PAGE TWO #51-100
PAGE THREE #101-#150
PAGE FOUR #151-200
PAGE FIVE #201-250
PAGE SIX #251-300
PAGE SEVEN #301-350
PAGE EIGHT #351-400
PAGE NINE #401-450
PAGE TEN #451-500 -
PAGE ELEVEN #501-550
PAGE TWELVE #551-600
PAGE THIRTEEN #601-650
PAGE FOURTEEN #651-700 - This page features the latest items!